We want your experience with Clean Cut Landscape to be a positive one--from our first meeting to long after the job is complete. That means you should always know where you stand and what you can expect from us. With our extensive 5 STAR WARRANTY, you can feel confident that we will do our best on every job and we will stand behind our workmanship and materials. Please read through our 5 STAR WARRANTY coverage for full details.
(1) LANDSCAPE PLANT MATERIALS supplied by Clean Cut Landscape will be warrantied for 1 year with a fully automatic sprinkler system. It is an owner's responsibility to ensure adequate watering and maintenance of all plant material after installation and during warranty period. Exceptions to warranty include changes or damages caused by owner, fire, flood, insects, freeze and disease over which Clean Cut has no control.
(2) RAINBIRD SPRINKLER SYSTEMS come with 2 year warranty on all parts and 1 year warranty on labor installation. Annual checkup is recommended to keep system in top shape at a cost of $125. Exceptions to warranty include damages caused by owner or anything over which Clean Cut has no control.
(3) GARDEN LED LIGHTING SYSTEMS come with 2 year warranty on fixtures, LED bulbs stainless transformers, wiring and 1 year warranty on labor installation. Exceptions to warranty include any damages caused by owner, flood, fire or anything over which Clean Cut has no control.
(4) DRAINAGE SYSTEMS come with a 3 year warranty on the entire system. System will increase drainage in specific areas, but will not totally eliminate all water. Exceptions to warranty include damages caused by owner, excessive rain fall, tree roots and any acts over which Clean Cut has no control.
(5) POTTED PLANTS are not warrantied.
(6) SOD INSTALLATION is warrantied for 60 days after installation in full sun exposure. Following a proper watering schedule is extremely important for newly planted sod. As part of creating a healthy lawn it is also suggested to apply routine weed control application to minimize unwanted and competing weeds. Exceptions to warranty include insects, diseases, re-emerging weed growth, sod that is planted in shady conditions, yards with inadequate drainage, and any acts over which Clean Cut has no control.
(7) BLOOMS-- Shrubs and trees may take 1 year or longer to become fully established prior to producing blooms. No guaranty for citrus or fruit trees.